Returns & Exchanges
RIGHT TO RETRACT
- In accordance with articles L.221-18 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of 14 days from receipt of the Product ordered or the Order of the Gift Voucher to exercise his right of withdrawal from the Company, without having to justify reasons or pay a penalty.
- To exercise his right to withdraw from the Order, the Customer must notify his decision to withdraw by means of an unambiguous declaration, without providing reasons. The Customer can use the form attached to the General Terms and Conditions by sending it by post to the Company at the following address: 95 rue de Seine, 75006 Paris or by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of notification to the Company by the Customer of his decision to withdraw, whatever the means used, the Company will immediately send him an acknowledgment of receipt of the withdrawal on a durable medium (in particular by email).
- The Customer must return the Product(s) in the same condition as that in which he or she received them, and with all packaging elements, accessories and instructions (even if the ( s) Product(s) has or have been unpacked), as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days from notification of the decision to withdraw from this Contract, to the following address: 95 rue de Seine, 75006 Paris. In accordance with the law, the Customer is responsible for the costs of returning the Product(s). The cost of returning the Product(s) will be reimbursed by the Company only in cases where the Product(s) delivered is/are different from the one(s) ordered. (s) or if the package is damaged.
- The Customer is invited to indicate the reason for return/withdrawal, in order to help the Company improve its Products and/or Gift Vouchers.
- In the event of withdrawal by the Customer, the reimbursement of the Product(s) and/or Gift Voucher(s) which has or have been subject to the right of withdrawal is made by the Company by the same means of payment than that used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees to a different means. In any case, this reimbursement will not incur any costs for the Customer. The refund is made as soon as possible, and no later than 14 days from the day the Company is informed of the Customer's decision to withdraw their Order.
- In accordance with article L.221-23 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is informed that his liability is only incurred towards the Company for a depreciation of the Product(s), returned. following the exercise of its right of withdrawal, resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the Product(s).
- No right of withdrawal for Gift Vouchers that have been used before the end of the withdrawal period:
- In accordance with article L.221-25 of the Consumer Code, the Customer will not benefit from the right of withdrawal during the period of fourteen (14) days if he wishes the Gift Voucher to be used before the end of the period of retraction.
To the attention of :
I/we (*) hereby notify you of my/our (*) withdrawal from the contract relating to the sale of the property (*) below:
Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):
(*) Delete what is unnecessary.